Thursday, November 5, 2009

West Seattle Blog Site

I read this blog site, right now they are( Patrick Sand and Tracy Record are the "they") are writing about the whole Susan Hutchison and Dow Constantine election. This site is an inspiration for me as an upcoming journalist because both Patrick and Tracy both worked within this industry. I mean in major companies, Walt Disney, KOMO 4( okay KOMO4 is local, but hey its major to me). She has also worked for ABCNews. She's pretty amazing. I am Pro- Women Empowerment. However, she does have an other half who is just as much amazing as she is. Patrick Sand is the Co-publisher of West Seattle blog( Obviously Tracy is the other Co-publisher). Patrick worked as an announcer on a radio station. Shortly after that he worked within the advertising industry. Before I start sounding like their crazy stalker fan, I would like to applaud them for accomplishing so much and also choosing West Seattle to start what I see now a well blogging website. I hope one day I could blog about how our interview went, because I see in the near future myself interviewing both Patrick and Tracy.

No comments:

Post a Comment