Thursday, November 5, 2009

West Seattle Bog Part 2

I wrote Part Two because I am speaking about the West Seattle Blog again. I like keeping track by numbering all my blogs that are written of course, about the same topic. So I recently shot an e-mail to Tracy Record about possibly interviewing her and Patrick Sand, unless they would prefer it seperately. And I was pretty darn excited. I mean, my very first interview, I am so excited; wait I just said. Right now all I can think of is what to wear? What questions to ask? What responses are best fitted within our conversations? What to say as side talk? I am over thinking everything. But I think thats the rush I would feel when this truly becomes my career. And I am happy with it. I believe that I will gain so much from their knowledge. I know right now, everyone labels the journalism field as a "pratical choice" which I believe shouldnt put us down. we are great people who love to write and that comment does not, I believe effect us in any way. Before I go into a long threshold about this comment, I would like to go back to why I was writing this blog. I am getting excited so soon eventhough I havent gotten a response. Tracy Record, if you are reading this, PLEASE RESPOND. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Hi - never got your e-mail. Just happened on this by coincidence. Don't know what e-mail you tried but westseattleblog@yahoo.com is the best address.

    ReplyDelete