Thursday, November 5, 2009

Reflections

Your going to see a lot of these "Reflection" Blogs because I personally love reflecting back (even though this is the very first reflection). Looking back on my first blog I can say that my first blog was the shortest of the rest. I mean, It had a couple of sentences and that was it. I know the blog itself was an amazing piece (I think everything I do is amazing, not being a narcissist or anything). I just believe that I wrote it that way because it was my very first blog and it was as you can say my "breakthrough" as a journalist. And I am very okay with that. I find the other blogs being very on point with the Journalism society today whether local or articles wise. Either or they were to me, great pieces. I still havent gotten any followers. I know I am alive so I dont know why I havent had any comments or at least views of my site. Its still to come I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment