Thursday, November 5, 2009

Steve Weinberg

As I research for many articles, I come across an article that I believe has everything to do with our societies view on journalism. In quote, Steve Weinberg executes his views on journalism compared to novelists. He says, " What I call journalism novels- those with journalists as the protagonists- gets snatched up by pleasure readers across the nation." His other point in which I believe was not to generalized journalism portrayal amongs novelist, but to give his views as a renoun opinionist. He says, " They show up in book stores, airport shops, libraries, and at online book retailers. They can be found in the "mystery fiction" and "romance fiction" sections, the serious literature section." I dont believe he is an antagonist. I believe that thats how I first felt mainly intimidation, but as I read further he is actually poking fun at the Novelist portrayel of journalism. And to that I believe he is correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment