Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Reflections.

So...I forgot to Post some blogs up, yeah well just one, but letting that one slip is so not okay. I mean, not only is this a blogging web site, but its also an assignment. And for me to slip up at this moment is not okay. I, well there were more than just one. my previous reflection was a late post. I just write the post and leave them in my inbox until they get full, then I Post them. I'm such a procrastinated person. I mean, I get the job done, but forget to post them. People make mistakes. So for all those who are reading my blog, I'm very sorry for the late arrivals. and Note: there are still more blogs to be posted. I have another reflections piece and a blog a on a California shooting. Oh, last year I met a photographer that works for the Seattle Times. His name is John Lok and I thought it was appropriate for me to write a blog about him. He takes amazing pictures, he even photographed famous photographer, Anie Leibovitz. Who has photographed Angelina Jolie and aslo Demi Moore in the famous Vanity Fair magazine. Her work is well known and I think it was great of John Lok to have the privilege of meeting her.

No comments:

Post a Comment