Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Reflections

So, me going to work and studying has been working out great, I find the dirt, I write and record it on my blog then go to work. I recently wrote a piece on Tony Hillerman. And now I am trying to find some more ideas. I love reading articles and novels. I could write about how much I love Stephanie Meyers novels that is consumed of vampires, "shape-shifters" not werewolves, love, hate, adventure, the thrill, all of the above. And if you must know, she is the creator of Twilight. The reason for a Team Edward and Team Jacob. She is the mother to TWILIGHT! And I thank her for creating such a novel because it truly is one of the greatest series I have ever read since 8th grade. I am now 18 so I have been reading Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, and even the 5th manuscript Midnight Sun since 13 years of age and now. I want to audition for a role in Breaking Dawn so I have time to prepare myself. I tried for Eclipse but was too late!!! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is great! We need to meet and go over some details, and I need to see your time log. Can you go back through your posts and edit them for typos? There are a few spots in each post that need fixing. You can copy and paste the text into Word if you need to. Email me and we can set up a time to meet!

    ReplyDelete