Thursday, November 5, 2009

White Center Blog

When I checked out this blog, the 1st thing I see is the banner of numerous areas of White center. I love it! I also see how organized the blog site is with the advertisement all on the right side. Its not simplistic yet not too out there. I have become very fond of the West Seattle Blog Site, so when I was looking up the white Center blog site, I was takinen back because here I am in favor of one site and to see another that has the same local view was to me, nice. I gained to like both at the end and there is no compare nor contrast other than the fact that they are blogging sites created by people who love to write as much as I do. I hope that one day I will gain the same kind of read feeds as they do considering that I have no followers at this moment. Not even my own teacher, no offense Ms. M ( you know, liability and such).
I hope that I would get followers soon, I have been twitting and myspacing others. Lets not forget Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment