Friday, November 6, 2009

More In Dept with Steve Weinberg

This man (Steve Weinberg) is actually very credible. I applaud him of his work. I guess I shouldnt base a man upon his misunderstanding article. Steve Weinberg had an article written about him by many local Missouri newspapers. Although I can only find a quote from them, it was enough to base my blog upon. Steve is a former executive director of Investigative reporters and editors. He is now a teacher at the Missouri School of Journalism. He is also an author of eight nonfiction books. Steve describes his novels as the "Moby Dick" of journalism novels. So Steve, you are the Mark Twain of Journalism novels I presume? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I just so happen to agree with somewhat of your remarks. Congradulations Steve Weinberg on your accomplishments and may you be blessed with more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment