Saturday, February 13, 2010

Reflections

Now I know that this is a blog and all, but I am to go out in the world and find stories of my own and display them on my blog. I am freaking out because so far, I havent found squat! I want to progress, but really in White Center? The most highlights that occur is the Annual Jubilee Days that happens in the far future (July or August too far)or the carnivals that isnt exciting. I was going to write a piece on the UW events, then I realized? What significance does that have towards me? Only that I have friends that go there and that they do an annual POLY DAY which gave me a great idea! I will cover Poly Day. So now I am stuck waiting for Poly Day to arrive which is in 3 months. In the mean time if anyone has any suggestions please comment and I will be more than happy to cover it. It just has to be an appropriate topic and an actual event that is going to happen not already has. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment