Sunday, February 14, 2010

How to watch tv news by Neil Postman revised by Steve Powers

Even on Valentines Day, its work time. So far, I feel so sick from how I used to watch tv. I find myself now watching Anderson Cooper or anything on CNN. I also was 20/20 and 60 Minutes( occasionally). Its just that I need to broaden my views of news not only for my homework assignment, but for me. Did you know that Barbara Walters is retiring. I always knew her as one of the women on The View( an all women talkshow) not knowing her amazing career in television. She was the first woman co-host on the Today show. was nominated for numerous awards, star of 60 minutes. I wouldnt have known all these things withought actually watching news and this also goes to show that women have a chance in this business too.

No comments:

Post a Comment