Thursday, December 31, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!( Special reflections)

So the end is near. I mean for this year of course. And I want to reflect on all the progress or should I say " blog entries" I have written so far. As I look back, my generalized thought was that I have grown as a writer. I am starting to understand the more complex part of being a journalist. Keeping up with the entries, coming up with new stories to write or to blog about. It just amazes me that in a short period of time, I have grown in many ways; if its not by the way I write then by the way I sound writing. Does that make sense? I just want to thank 2009 for bringing on the challenge and hope that 2010 has a harder task for me to accomplish( like my 1st story!) All I would like to say is thank you for reading my blog this year, I hope you choose to continue viewing my page. And thank you 2009, this was the year i became confident, mature, grown, and you can say an adult.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment